”It is dangerous to sit“
Sitting in an incorrect position is the most common cause of chronic spine problems.Unfortunately, we tend to lean forward when we are sitting, standing or just carrying out our regular daily activities. An incorrect sitting position puts harmful pressure on vertebra, which can cause both discomfort and prolonged pain. Correcting our sitting position often eliminates chronic spine problems. May be combined with some daily “McKenzie concept“ back bends in a standing position.
• Positions you correctly in your chair
• Reduces, and may even prevent, serious back problems
• Hard wearing, detachable cotton fabrics with zipper.
• Strap catch with clip lock.
• Inner cushion made of polyester.
• Dimensions of strap 112 cm can be extended to 180 cm.
• Dimensions: 370 mm long by 200 mm high and 55 mm wide